Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Night Traffic" has been deleted.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In re: of deleted poem "Night Traffic."

With the help of a very nice person who was kind enough
to catch a mistake I overlooked through my rush of failing to
proofread, I've decided to remove this weeks poem post from
my blog, so I can revamp it and post it in the future. The fact
that said person took it upon herself to catch my literary faux pas
speaks volumes about why I feel that it's important that comments
are greatly accepted in this regard. I thank you, Angela. 
-Jarrod Lacy
 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't take that kind of time just anywhere, but was so truly impressed by some of your works and so knew your usual bar. Taking note of your written voice, dedication and talent, simply knew you'd not approve. Let's not ignore that my interest was not selfless, either ;) Always looking to hook up with good talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, your words inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete