Sunday, December 26, 2021

***Publication Update***

 

Hey, everybody. Though I'm a little tardy in delivering this news, I was recently informed by Maggie Wolfe, the editor of Olit Magazine, that issue #2 is ready for publication, and my two poems, "Brown Water" and "A Twisted Trip Back There," has been officially published in print and on the website, the latter being so nice by the way. Twenty twenty-one has been a great year for poetry and this latest news makes the end of the year, I dare say, so appropriate. Also, this publication marks the first time I was offered a bit of a monetary gratuity for being chosen, which is all well and good, but it's still a humbling experience to know that my poems (as well as others) managed to get through the poetic capacity crowd and be recognized in this way via a greater public. If anyone is interested, the following is a direct link to the Olit site that leads to my poems and I encourage the reading of others' works that have been published as well. They're very good. Thanks for your time, guys. Link: 

https://www.olitmag.com/jarrodlacy


No comments:

Post a Comment