Wednesday, November 13, 2013


 

The Vulgar Horse
May 27, 2008

She told me she wanted all seven of her holes filled.
I didn't fully understand at first, but the moment my
mental capacity was struck, I was appalled, then
there was vomit.

Too open, all her freedoms are stalked sugar cane overly
sweet, diabetes, and distributes like agriculture.

Fey, incomplete feats by this holder of curvatures is
shameless without discretion and seemingly will
be far from a defeat cause by all like her who choose
to drink in any tenuous thrusts brought on by a
tingling crotch.

I, not by choice, choose to yield from this libidinal appeal
that pained me from tooth to heel.
Scream at the madness. Madness, man.

If she can't achieve me here, she will veer.
I am nothing to her. I'm refuse and dust, then.
She will view my attractions; she will call me names,
she will possibly accost me physically, and later
will ask "What's wrong with me?"

Hulking with sex, this street-bound power princess
will push a hush on any who relate to the positive.
She will take out her wine and beer and joints to
reel in her comforts, and will not be swooned by
familiar lies that led her presence.

She is whoever’s creature, this animal that works and works
and works it intentionally well.

Swallower of all spirits, a soul-reliving succubus who enjoys
casting thoughtless enchantments to prove the flaccid
validity of a strong planet.

She's whoever experience is; she's havoc.
As she wraps her arms around another hopeful, navigated
once again by habit, she will turn to me with a half-smile and
sneer and will wonder and will not wonder, but she will know
with cutting-hatred that my place with her is one of an eternal
refuter.

I turn from the moment and go.

This is her customhouse. A club with absolution without change,
and blank of red-faced redemption.
She giggles to blur on-coming ends of her youth and resurgence.

There is a sort admiration to brandish here for this scatterer of
a future impaired.
She snickers now at being drunk on her sensual success.
She wills her will to blot me out, to steal other wills on a
bed, floor or couch.

© 2008 Jarrod C. Lacy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment